Seasons Greetings Folks! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday so far and is not up to their necks in work like I am! I don’t think it needs to be said that whoever my secret santa is doesn’t have to really worry about what they get me. I’m sure I’ll appreciate it all the same!
Getting straight into things I’m a sucker for anything Nintendo, I think it’s harder to think of Nintendo franchises I don’t like rather than list those I do. Three that have a special place in my heart are Donkey Kong Country, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem. (Seriously have you played Fire Emblem GBA? It’s the best game of all time...)
- Donkey Kong Country
- Fire Emblem
- Chrono Trigger
- Final Fantasy IV (better than VI)
- Persona Series
- Metal Gear Solid
- Fallout Series
- Resident Evil
- Mother 3 (Thanks to a friend I had the pleasure of playing this earlier this year, would seriously recommend a play if you haven’t done so.)
That is all I can think of off the top of my head. Really and gaming merchandise is ok in my books. I also enjoy snacks particularly cookies and maybe some foreign candies. As far as things that aren’t gaming go here’s a little list of things that would be great too.
- CD’s (My music taste is really broad and I usually like to friends to surprise me with random CDs. Though I guess my natural inclination is towards alternative. Things like The Strokes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead ect... Surprise me if you can!)
- Gravity Falls (I don’t watch tv shows as much as the next guy but I’ll be damned if I can’t say I didn’t love this show!)
- Pins for any of the series mentioned above. Little secret I love gathering pins and sticking them on lanyards so other gamers get jelly of my collection.
- Star Wars of course!
If you’re one of those steam guys/gals my most played games are probably all shooters or RPGs. Pretty broad guy when it comes to gaming as well! Don’t be afraid to get me something different because I may not like it! Hope I could provide some level of hints as to what I’d like. Sorry if I suck at my gift guide... Z lies to me too much...